Did you enjoy my blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well It begins

Well I should be in bed, However; I have decided to post. Well first let me tell you why I have decided to this, and why I'm sharing this dieting tribulation/milestone with all of you. Well we hear it on television all the new and improved ways to loose weight. Weither it is purchasing a dieting pill or weight watchers we have all seen it. I have never tried weight watchers and I am not knocking it but it gets expensive. I'm not a money savvy person but I can decipher when things get a little steep(being a broke college student in all).
Anyway, we have all heard people talk about loosing weight,but I really want to get you all motivated to desire the better you. Even if you are at your goal weight and don't need to loose any extra pounds, I'm sure you could drop some emotional weight maybe(I'M NOT JUDGING YOU) we all could use some tweaking. So I know the whole desiring a better you gets a little old sometimes, but if you do not desire it for yourself no one else can do it for you. So tomorrow being our real day one. Night Night all and GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment